Its teh Hassellhoff!!!!!!
Simply the greatest actor of all time! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Its teh Hassellhoff!!!!!!
Simply the greatest actor of all time! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
ohhhh yeah yeah he sings tooo he is really famous in Germany lol
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
You know he was a part of the Berlin Wall coming down. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Only thing I ever liked him in was Knight Rider! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
are you not spelling "the" correctly on purpose ?
Just wondering not bein a turd or anything
im spelling it incorrectly on purpose...it ads more mystique to teh Hasselhoff!!
I cant ever get my avatar to change.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
i finlly was able to get mine
I love the avatar!
I used to love watching him in those little speedos on baywatch, and he had a body to add! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
J.T&E.D.M.
Gettin Down on the Farm
[img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]
He and his wife are getting a divorce.
Um.I don't know why I know that. I think I heard it on the news or radio or something the other day.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks